Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launched in India :
Samsung’s flagship smartphone Galaxy Note 8 has been launched in India. The company has priced this smartphone at Rs 67,900. Its pre-booking has started from 12th September and, exclusively, it will be available for sale on Amazon India from September 21st. The company has also offered an offer with it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Features and Specifications :
The company says that some consumers who buy first will be given free wireless charger and one-time screen replacement warranty. Apart from this, cashback of 4000 rupees will be available on HDFC’s credit card payment.
- It has a 6.3-inch quad HD + Super AMOLED Infinity display.
- This smartphone works on Android OS Nouga on OS. The phone has 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage, which can be extended up to 256GB.
- It has a 12-megapixel dual rear camera, with a telephoto lens and a second wide angle lens. The dual rear camera given in it will give a great experience to click the photo. It has an 8 megapixel front camera.
- This phone has a 3,300mAh battery, which supports Fast Charging (QC 2.0). The special feature of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 includes a wireless charging feature. In which the phone attached to an adapter without any adapter can be easily charged.
- In Galaxy Note 8, you can also easily use the phone without using the S Pen Stylus for better touch experience without unlocking it. This stylus has already been upgraded. Simultaneously, animated sketches can be converted into GIFs with stylus.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Details Features and Specs :
Display : 6.30-inch
Processor : 1.6GHz octa-core
Front Camera : 8 MP
Resolution : 1440×2960 pixels
RAM : 6GB
OS : Android 7.1.1
Storage : 64GB
Rear Camera : 12 MP
Battery Capacity : 3300mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price in India :
|Galaxy Note 8 (Maple Gold, 64GB, 6GB RAM)||Rs. 67,900|
|Galaxy Note 8 (Midnight Black, 64GB, 6GB RAM)||Rs. 67,900|
Hope you guys got your required stuffs on samsung galaxy note 8 price in india, features and specifications.
Stay tuned with us for more latest updates.